Human Technology 907 Silicone Sliding Spray
A synthetic active spray for door rubbers and all plastic guides in the interior of a vehicle. Prevents unwanted noises from occurring in an area where plastic meets metal and rubber. Its water repellent protective coating reducesfriction wear. Resistant to both high and low temperatures.
- Prevents unwanted noises in areas where plastics come into contact with each other or with metal and rubber
- Reduces friction wear with a colourless grease film
- Can be used in a temperature range from -40°C to +200°C
- Particularly adheres well to plastic and rubber
- Highly pressure resilient and water repellent
- Long-term lubrication for all moving components (e.g. door brakes, seat rails, joints, hinges, sliding parts, studs, door striker, locking cylinders, locks, rods etc.)
- Drastically reduced danger to the health through use of Human Technology®. Therefore particulary suitable for use in vehicle interiors.
- As part of the TUNAP service package